The balance of the Security Deposit to which Tenant is entitled shall be returned to Tenant by Holder within thirty (30) days after the termination of this Agreement or the surrender of Premises by Tenant, whichever occurs last; provided that Tenant meets the following requirements:
- the full term of the Lease has expired;
- Tenant has given the required written notice to vacate;
- the Premises is clean and free of dirt, trash and debris;
- all rent, additional rent, fees and charges have been paid in full;
- there is no damage to the Premises or the Property except for normal wear and tear or damage noted at the commencement of the Lease in the Move-In / Move-Out Inspection Form signed by Landlord and Tenant; and
- all keys to the Premises and to recreational or other facilities, access cards, gate openers and garage openers have been returned to Landlord or Manager.
Please note that Summit Management Group make every effort possible to return the Security Deposit to our previous Tenants as quickly as possible. Although the Holder legally has 30 Days to return the deposit, if funds are being held by Summit Management Group, Tenants will typically receive the refund within 1 week of lease termination unless there is a dispute between Tenant & Landlord.